Saturday, August 25, 2007

love notes to another

And you my other friend...you think that I don't see through you as well. The "nice" game you play...the one called by another name that you give it. Transparency was always your strongest suit, I fear. This name, this catch all that you subject others to is a rouse. If you truly looked at yourself, you would realize that standards need to be met by all.

My passion is my downfall, then let it be. If I did not let myself get carried away by what I care about, what I deem worthy...then I wouldn't be successful. Remember this...we are not perfect and we say stupid things sometimes...again a mirror is needed to ensure that we know that perfection is not achieved. I love and bless you always.

Reminding you again to hold up a reflective surface.

No comments: